Congratulations on signing up for a web hosting account with us.
Step 1: Determine Your Needs
Getting started with your web hosting account.
Do you already have a web site or are you starting from scratch?
If you're starting from scratch, go to step 2 below.
- Do you need to transfer your web site from a previous host?
Log into your client/billing area and submit a Transfer Request Ticket.
Once the transfer process is completed, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Change Your DNS
In order to get your web site working, you must change your name servers. This is an easy, but necessary step you must follow to get started.
- If you registered your domain name with our company during signup, we have taken care of this step for you.
- If you have registered your domain name with another company (i. e. GoDaddy, NameCheap, etc.), you must change your domain DNS through the registrant where you purchased your domain.
Once your DNS changes have been made, it takes roughly 24-48 hours for your web site to start resolving to our servers. If it takes longer than two days for your web site to start working, please contact our support team.
Step 3: Uploading Your Web Site
You can begin uploading to your account now by using an FTP Client or cPanel's File Manager.
- If you are using an FTP client, put in your site's IP address under the "FTP address" field. Use the username and password sent to you in your welcome email. FTP always runs on Port 21.
- Once your FTP is connected, go into the "public_html" folder and begin uploading your site. To replace the default place holder page, you must upload an index.html in all lowercase lettering or delete the page and replace it with your own index page.
Step 4: Note These Useful Links
"Before propagation" as it is defined below is the point between when you sign up and when the changes to your name servers take effect (usually about 24 hours after you change your name servers).
- "After propagation" is once your site is up and running normally.
- During propagation you should use the "Before propagation" format.
Place: Before Propagation: After Propagation: cPanel http://12.23.345.67/cpanel http://yourdomain.com/cpanel Webmail http://12.23.345.67/webmail http://yourdomain.com/webmail Web Site http://12.23.345.67/~username/ http://yourdomain.com
Be sure to replace the information in red with the information from your welcome email.
Step 5: Join Our Affiliate Program
Activate your Affiliate Program in your client area.
- Activate the service.
- Place the coded link on your website.
- Earn affiliate credits that can be used as credit towards all services offered in your client area.
Step 6: Get Help
Low Priority Issues:
If you're looking for quick answers to simple questions and minor issues regarding your cPanel and services. We have several ways of contacting us for questions. Use our social network sites, blog, or messenger.
Medium Priority Issues:
Issues concerning cPanel or your service. We recommend supporting a support ticket through your client area.
High Priority Issues:
Issues that are considered high priority such as site downtime, cPanel conflicts, or billing conflicts. Please use our support email recommended by us or issue a support ticket.
Here are a few suggestions for using our ticket system, though:
Step 7: Manage Your Billing
- Only submit one ticket per issue. If you submit multiple tickets for the same issue, it actually slows down the support process.
- Always be sure to include your primary domain name, username, and as much detail as possible. If a login or URL is needed to duplicate the problem, please include that as well. The more detail you provide to our administrators, the faster they can resolve your issue.
You will be billed automatically for your web hosting on the appropriate date after your purchase was completed (i. e. if you pay monthly, you will be billed monthly on the day of the month that you signed up). If your bill is not paid in a timely manner, your service may be interrupted.
If you wish to cancel, upgrade, update information, get SSL certificates, IP addresses, or anything else related to billing, please go to our addons page located in your client area under Services and Products.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution